Nghề nghiệp là một lĩnh vực vận động lao động mà lại trong đó, dựa vào được đào tạo, con người đã có được những tri thức, kỹ năng để gia công ra những loại sản phẩm vật hóa học hay ý thức nào đó, đáp ứng nhu cầu nhu ước của xã hội. Bài viết này, IELTS Fighter sẽ trình làng với bạn 241 từ bỏ vựng giờ Anh về công việc và nghề nghiệp thường được áp dụng trong cuộc sống thường ngày và các trường hợp đối thoại.
Bạn đang xem: Những từ tiếng anh chỉ nghề nghiệp
1. Occupation /ˌɒkjəˈpeɪʃən/: Nghề nghiệp
E.g: Please fill in your name, age, and occupation.
2. Doctor /ˈdɒktər/: bác bỏ sĩ
E.g: When did you last visit the doctor?
3. Cashier /kæʃˈɪər/: Thu ngân
E.g: She started as a cashier making $6.50 an hour, then moved up lớn customer service manager, making $7.65 an hour.
4. Dentist /ˈdentɪst/: Nha sĩ
E.g: You should have your teeth checked by a dentist at least twice a year.
5. Builder /ˈbɪldər/: Thợ xây dựng
E.g: Most of the bricklaying has been subcontracted out lớn a local builder.
6. Reporter /rɪˈpɔːtər/: Phóng viên
E.g: Now we"re going live to lớn our reporter in Washington for up-to-the-minute web8_news on the crisis.
7. Tailor /ˈteɪlər/: Thợ may
E.g: He"s the new tailor.
8. Teacher /ˈtiːtʃər/: Giáo viên
E.g: My son"s never been in trouble with his teachers before.
9. Cook /kʊk/: Đầu bếp
E.g: He’s an excellent cook.
10. Magician /məˈdʒɪʃən/: Ảo thuật gia
E.g: There"ll be a magician at the kids" Christmas party.
11. Baker /ˈbeɪkər/: Thợ có tác dụng bánh
E.g: He started work at 16 in a local bakers.
12. Artist /ˈɑːtɪst/: Họa sĩ
E.g: The critic was careful, however, not khổng lồ express his personal opinion about works by specific artists.
13. Waiter /ˈweɪtər/: Bồi bàn
E.g: The waiter handed me the menu with a flourish.
14. Actor /ˈæktər/: Diễn viên
E.g: His father was an amateur actor who worked for a printing company.
15. Nurse /nɜːs/: Y tá
E.g: He worked as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
16. Secretary /ˈsekrətəri/: Thư ký
E.g: My secretary will phone you to lớn arrange a meeting.
17. Gardener /ˈɡɑːdənər/: bạn làm vườn
E.g: I"m not much of a gardener.
18. Vet /vet/: chưng sĩ thú y
E.g: The farmer called the vet out to treat a sick cow.
19. Businessman /ˈbɪznɪsmæn/: Doanh nhân
E.g: He was a successful businessman before becoming a writer.
20. Policeman /pəˈliːs.mən/: Cảnh sát
E.g: The youths scuffled with the policeman, then escaped down the lane.
21. Painter /ˈpeɪntər/: Thợ tô nhà
E.g: How vì chưng you make a living as a painter?
22. Hairdresser /ˈheəˌdresər/: Thợ giảm tóc
E.g: I"m going khổng lồ change my hairdresser.
23. Dancer /ˈdænsər/: Vũ công
E.g: I never knew you were such a good dancer.
24. Farmer /ˈfɑːmər/: Nông dân
E.g: He is a beef cattle farmer
25. Astronaut /ˈæstrənɔːt/: Phi hành gia
E.g: All I ever want lớn be was an astronaut.
26. Cartoonist /kɑːrˈtuːnɪst/: họa sỹ vẽ phim hoạt hình
E.g: Further, either the costume designer or the cartoonist decided lớn give him what looks like a necklace made of bones, perhaps suggesting cannibalism.
27. Architect /ˈɑːkɪtekt/: kiến trúc sư
E.g: She is a highly recommended architect.
28. Flight attendant /ˈflaɪt əˌten.dənt/: Tiếp viên hàng không
E.g: The airline"s flight attendants are trained to lớn limit the number of drinks passengers receive on board.
29. Interior designer /ɪnˌtɪə.ri.ə dɪˈzaɪ.nər/: Nhà thi công nội thất
E.g: They hired an interior designer to lớn help plan the kitchen renovation.
30. Lawyer /ˈlɔːjər/: phương pháp sư
E.g: I want to see my lawyer before I say anything.
31. Psychologist /saɪˈkɒlədʒɪst/: Nhà tâm lý học
E.g: Despite what many people think, aversion therapy is no longer used by professional psychologists in this country.
32. Model /ˈmɒd.əl/: fan mẫu
E.g: She"s going out with a male model.
33. Receptionist /rɪˈsepʃənɪst/: nhân viên lễ tân
E.g: When you get here, the receptionist will direct you to my office.
34. Paramedic /ˌpærəˈmedɪk/: nhân viên cấp dưới cấp cứu
E.g: When he fell, the local paramedics came lớn get him.
35. Surgeon /ˈsɜːdʒən/: bác bỏ sĩ phẫu thuật
E.g: The surgeon did everything in her power to lớn save him.
36. Musician /mjuːˈzɪʃən/: Nhạc công
E.g: The concert features dancers and musicians of all nationalities.
37. Sailor /ˈseɪlər/: Thủy thủ
E.g: He was a young sailor on his first sea voyage.
38. Florist /ˈflɒrɪst/: Người chào bán hoa
E.g: So did you hire a florist?
39. Chauffeur /ˈʃəʊ.fər/: tài xế riêng
E.g: He"s my secretary, chauffeur and porter.
40. Firefighter /ˈfaɪəfaɪtər/: lính cứu hỏa
E.g: Several of the firefighters received commendation for their bravery.
41. Writer /ˈraɪtər/: nhà văn
E.g: She is a well-known writer of children"s books.
42. Lifeguard /ˈlaɪfɡɑːd/: Nhân viên cứu hộ cứu nạn (ở bể bơi, bãi biển...)
E.g: Perhaps the intending swimmer does not speak the same language as the lifeguard or is too far away khổng lồ hear her.
43. Plumber /ˈplʌmər/: Thợ sửa ống nước
E.g: We"ll have lớn get a plumber in lớn look at that water tank.
44. Mailman /ˈmeɪlmæn/: người đưa thư
E.g: The mailman was here, so I brought your mail.
45. Barista /bɑːrˈiːs.tə/: nhân viên pha chế cà phê
E.g: The steamed milk hasn"t much foam, but many baristas make some micro foam lớn make latte art.
46. Judge /dʒʌdʒ/: quan tiền tòa, thẩm phán
E.g: The judge will pronounce sentence on the defendant this afternoon.
47. Bodyguard /ˈbɒdiɡɑːd/: Cận vệ
E.g: The prince is always accompanied by his bodyguards.
48. Babysitter /ˈbeɪbisɪt̬ɚ/: fan giữ trẻ
E.g: I promised the babysitter that we"d be trang chủ by midnight.
49. Pilot /ˈpaɪlət/: Phi công
E.g: Shortly before the crash the pilot had reported a malfunction of the aircraft"s navigation system.
50. Electrician /ɪˌlekˈtrɪʃən/: Thợ điện
E.g: The electrician has diagnosed a fault in the wiring.
51. Mechanic /mɪˈkænɪk/: Thợ máy, thợ cơ khí
E.g: Buying that second-hand car without having it checked by a mechanic first cost us dear.
52. Cameraman /ˈkæmərəmæn/: Thợ con quay phim
E.g: The cameraman glanced at the director of the actors who was dressed in black.
53. Accountant /əˈkaʊn.tənt/: Kế toán
E.g: My accountant takes care of my taxes.
54. Actuary /ˈæk.tʃu.ə.ri/: nhân viên thống kê
E.g: As actuaries would discover by the mid-nineteenth century, too much competition also could be a threat khổng lồ professional status.
55. Astronomer /əˈstrɒn.ə.mər/: công ty thiên văn học
E.g: Shortly before the bits of matter begin to lớn coalesce, they are observed by alien astronomers.
56. Baggage handler /ˈbæɡ.ɪdʒ ˌhænd.lər/: nhân viên cấp dưới vận gửi hành lý
E.g: During ground services a baggage handler hit the side of the aircraft with a tug towing a train of baggage carts.
57. Barber /ˈbɑː.bər/: Thợ giảm tóc
E.g: He used khổng lồ work as a barber.
58. Barrister /ˈbær.ɪ.stər/: luật sư
E.g: A man observed the barrister of the criminal who was waiting for the decision of the jury.
59. Beautician /bjuːˈtɪʃ.ən/: nhân viên cấp dưới làm đẹp
E.g: Who is to lớn train the cobblers & beauticians?
60. Bricklayer /ˈbrɪkˌleɪ.ər/: Thợ nề
E.g: So from floor khổng lồ floor the teams of bricklayers, stonemasons, smiths & carpenters worked together, eventually khổng lồ reach the roof.
61. Butcher /ˈbʊtʃ.ər/: Người phân phối thịt
E.g: The butcher prepared a rack of pork.
62. Butler /ˈbʌt.lər/: quản gia
E.g: The relationship between the butler và his master has been most fruitful in this respect.
63. Carpenter /ˈkɑː.pɪn.tər/: Thợ mộc
E.g: self-employed boat repairer and carpenter, he had difficulty getting a mortgage.
64. Chef /ʃef/: nhà bếp trưởng
E.g: He is one of the đứng top chefs in Britain.
65. Composer /kəmˈpəʊ.zər/: công ty soạn nhạc
E.g: As a composer, he was up there with the best.
66. Detective /dɪˈtek.tɪv/: Thám tử
E.g: She hired a private detective lớn find out if her husband was having an affair.
67. Diplomat /ˈdɪp.lə.mæt/: công ty ngoại giao
E.g: The new government has expelled all foreign diplomats.
68. Driver /ˈdraɪ.vər/: Tài xế
E.g: My mum"s an excellent driver.
69. Economist /iˈkɒn.ə.mɪst/: Nhà tài chính học
E.g: Many economists expect unemployment khổng lồ fall over the next couple of months.
70. Editor /ˈed.ɪ.tər/: chỉnh sửa viên
E.g: She"s a senior editor in the reference department of a publishing company.
71. Engineer /ˌen.dʒɪˈnɪər/: Kỹ sư
E.g: The engineer is coming to lớn repair our phone tomorrow morning.
72. Estate agent /ɪˈsteɪt ˌeɪ.dʒənt/: Đại lý không cử động sản/môi giới bất động sản
E.g: Maria, an estate agent with Strutt và Parker, showed us around the barn conversion.
73. Film director /ˈfɪlm daɪˌrek.tər/: Đạo diễn phim
E.g: I heard a very characteristic story yesterday of a film director who wanted khổng lồ furnish a set, representing a small back room.
74. Financial adviser /faɪˌnæn.ʃəl ədˈvaɪ.zər/: Nhà support tài chính
E.g: A good financial adviser will assess a client’s goals & tolerance for risk before suggesting investment options.
75. Fireman /ˈfaɪə.mən/: quân nhân cứu hỏa
E.g: We"re firemen in peacetime và soldiers when we"re attacked.
76. Fisherman /ˈfɪʃ.ə.mən/: Ngư dân
E.g: They might be nomads living off animals in the grasslands, mountain peoples practicing swidden agriculture, or fishermen and hunters in forest and maritime environments.
77. Fishmonger /ˈfɪʃˌmʌŋ.ɡər/: người câu cá
E.g: vị you trust fishmongers?
78. Greengrocer /ˈɡriːŋ.ɡrəʊ.sər/: Người phân phối rau quả
E.g: I got this fantastic pumpkin from the local greengrocer.
79. Homemaker /ˈhəʊmˌmeɪ.kər/: bạn nội trợ
E.g: Consider the example of Aki, a young Japanese housewife with two sons.
80. Illustrator /ˈɪl.ə.streɪ.tər/: fan vẽ tranh minh họa
E.g: When graphic designers, photographers và illustrators are involved, costs begin lớn escalate.
81. Janitor /ˈdʒæn.ɪ.tər/: fan dọn dẹp/Nhân viên vệ sinh
E.g: Was it wide enough to lớn accept union boycotts of buildings not hiring union janitors?
82. Journalist /ˈdʒɜː.nə.lɪst/: bên báo
E.g: The journalist took notes throughout the interview.
83. Management consultant /ˌmæn.ɪdʒ.mənt kənˈsʌl.tənt/: hỗ trợ tư vấn quản lý
E.g: But demand is small và the firm hires a management consultant who recommends producing cheaper, inferior products in much larger quantities.
84. Manager /ˈmæn.ɪ.dʒər/: cai quản lý
E.g: I would like to speak to lớn the manager.
85. Midwife /ˈmɪd.waɪf/: con gái hộ sinh
E.g: Were midwives khổng lồ examine all babies on normal wards, savings would increase lớn approximately £4.30 per baby born or £2.5 million nationally.
86. Pharmacist /ˈfɑː.mə.sɪst/: Dược sĩ
E.g: All participating pharmacists received training in the provision of pharmaceutical care.
87. Photographer /fəˈtɒɡ.rə.fər/: Thợ chụp ảnh
E.g: She"s a professional photographer.
88. Police /pəˈliːs/: Cảnh sát
E.g: I think you should gọi the police.
89. Postman /ˈpəʊst.mən/: fan đưa thư
E.g: Our dog bit the postman yesterday.
90. Programmer /ˈprəʊ.ɡræm.ər/: xây dựng viên
E.g: The virtual environment is a model of a robot system as perceived by the programmer through the programming language he uses.
91. Project manager /ˌprɒdʒ.ekt ˈmæn.ɪ.dʒər/: thống trị dự án
E.g: Vargas was a senior project manager at the telecommunication company.
92. Rapper /ˈræp.ər/: Ca sĩ nhạc rap
E.g: However, the initial lyrics build from empathy khổng lồ an assertion that the rapper is deeply wounded và vulnerable in a manner belying his tough image.
93. Salesman /ˈseɪlz.mən/: Nam buôn bán hàng
E.g: He was a used-car salesman.
94. Saleswoman /ˈseɪlzˌwʊm.ən/: Cô chào bán hàng
E.g: Even fruit và vegetable saleswomen & shoe shiners ask for their customers" numbers.
95. Sea captain /ˈsiː ˌkæp.tɪn/: Thuyền trưởng
E.g: The sea captain commands it on board ship.
96. Shopkeeper /ˈʃɒpˌkiː.pər/: Người bán hàng
E.g: Initially, he worked on a small garden nursery venture begun by his energetic father, who was primarily a postmaster và shopkeeper.
97. Singer /ˈsɪŋ.ər/: Ca sĩ
E.g: Are you a good singer?
98. Soldier /ˈsəʊl.dʒər/: Lính
E.g: He was pictured as a soldier in full uniform.
99. Stockbroker /ˈstɒkˌbrəʊ.kər/: fan môi giới chứng khoán
E.g: He phoned his stockbroker with instructions to sell portions of his portfolio.
100. Tattooist /təˈtuː.ɪst/: Thợ xăm
E.g: However, the distinction between a professional and a non-professional tattooist was not always clear.
101. Telephonist /təˈlef.ən.ɪst/: Tổng đài viên
E.g: A general office dealing with servicing the various specialist subcommittees also contained supervisors, assistant supervisors, telephonists, filing clerks, cleaners, firewatchers & "office boys"
102. Interpreter /ɪnˈtɜː.prə.tər/: thông ngôn viên
E.g: She works as an interpreter in Brussels.
103. Veterinarian /ˌvet.ər.ɪˈneə.ri.ən/: bác bỏ sĩ thú y
E.g: He is the chief veterinarian for the zoo and đơn hàng with all kinds and sizes of animals.
104. Waitress /ˈweɪ.trəs/: thiếu phụ phục vụ
E.g: She works as a waitress.
105. Welder /ˈwel.dər/: Thợ hàn
E.g: He"s a welder here at the nuclear plant.
106. Worker /ˈwɜː.kər/: Công nhân
E.g: Many companies still treat their management staff better than their workers.
107. Businesswoman /ˈbɪz.nɪsˌwʊm.ən/: người vợ doanh nhân
E.g: An anonymous businesswoman donated one million dollars to lớn the charity.
108. Director /daɪˈrek.tər/: Giám đốc
E.g: She has become the director of the new information centre.
109. Sales representative /ˈseɪlz rep·rɪˌzen·tə·t̬ɪv/: Đại diện buôn bán hàng
E.g: About 100 sales representatives will pitch the product.
110. Nanny /ˈnæn.i/: Bảo mẫu
E.g: A female nanny assisted with the children"s daily care and their father was present in the evenings và on weekends.
111. Optician /ɒpˈtɪʃ.ən/: bác sĩ nhãn khoa
E.g: You really ought khổng lồ see an optician.
112. Physiotherapist /ˌfɪz.i.əʊˈθer.ə.pɪst/: Nhà vật lý trị liệu
E.g: In six programmes, eligibility khổng lồ the exercise component of the programme was decided by a cardiologist or a physiotherapist.
113. Psychiatrist /saɪˈkaɪə.trɪst/: bác sĩ chổ chính giữa lý
E.g: A psychiatrist was examined on the mental state of the defendant.
114. Social worker /ˈsəʊ.ʃəl ˌwɜː.kər/: công tác xã hội
E.g: Her husband died one hour later, and when the family arrived, the social worker left them to lớn be together.
115. Assembler /əˈsem.blər/: người công nhân lắp ráp
E.g: They wanted the relationships between suppliers và assemblers to be " horizontal " or cooperative, rather than handled at arm"s length.
116. Chimney sweep /ˈtʃɪm.ni ˌswiːp/: người công nhân quét ống khói
E.g: First, the chimney sweep was not the primary owner of the jewel.
117. Decorator /ˈdek.ər.eɪ.tər/: người trang trí
E.g: A firm of painters and decorators
118. Glazier /ˈɡleɪ.zi.ər/: Thợ gắn thêm kính
E.g: It took đôi mươi minutes for a glazier to turn up to lớn repair broken glass & it took 20 minutes for an ambulance to lớn arrive.
119. Plasterer /ˈplɑː.stər.ər/: Thợ trát vữa
E.g: The plasterers used khổng lồ be paid after that for putting up people"s ceilings that were affected by subsidence.
120. Roofer /ˈruː.fər/: Thợ sửa mái nhà
E.g: The roofer went up on khổng lồ the roof và the poor old gentleman paid £400 for what turned out khổng lồ be one hour"s work.
121. Actress /ˈæk.trəs/: chị em diễn viên
E.g: She"s the highest-paid actress in Hollywood.
122. Author /ˈɔː.θər/: Tác giả
E.g: He is the author of two books on French history.
123. Comedian /kəˈmiː.di.ən/: Diễn viên hài
E.g: They were without formal dramatic training, và were fantastic jugglers & stilt-walkers và good comedians; & they were very popular.
124. Disc jockey /ˈdɪsk ˌdʒɒk.i/: người phối nhạc/DJ
E,g: "I Wanna Go Crazy" is a tuy nhiên recorded by French disc jockey, David Guetta.
125. Master of ceremonies /ˌmɑː.stər əv ˈser.ɪ.mə.niz/: fan dẫn chương trình
E.g: The Imagawa subsequently became masters of ceremonies in the service of the Tokugawa clan.
126. Graphic designer /ˌɡræf.ɪk dɪˈzaɪ.nər/: Người kiến thiết đồ họa
E.g: She was a freelance graphic designer.
127. Playwright /ˈpleɪ.raɪt/: công ty viết kịch
E.g: Well, he is difficult because he is not a playwright.
128. Sculptor /ˈskʌlp.tər/: công ty điêu khắc
E.g: Henry Moore, who died in 1986, is one of Britain"s best-known sculptors.
129. Choreographer /ˌkɒr.iˈɒɡ.rə.fər/: Biên đạo múa
E.g: She is a passionate Spanish dancer và choreographer.
130. Scientist /ˈsaɪən.tɪst/: đơn vị khoa học
E.g: There are scientists who say that the results of the research are flawed.
131. Biologist /baɪˈɒl.ə.dʒɪst/: công ty sinh thiết bị học
E.g: Understanding the evolution of progenesis in trematodes is thus an important challenge for evolutionary biologists & parasitologists.
132. Botanist /ˈbɒt.ən.ɪst/: công ty thực đồ gia dụng học
E.g: She was not trained as a scientist but on all her voyages took along a staff of geologists, botanists, zoologists, and hydrologists.
133. Chemist /ˈkem.ɪst/: đơn vị hóa học
E.g: Chemists at pharmaceutical companies are vying to lớn create a cure for migraine.
134. Meteorologist /ˌmiː.ti.əˈrɒl.ə.dʒɪst/: công ty khí tượng học
E.g: An approximation lớn the former type of toàn thân is found in the cup of the meteorologist"s anemometer.
135. Physicist /ˈfɪz.ɪ.sɪst/: Nhà vật dụng lý
E.g: This is not a happy conclusion since presentism does not seem khổng lồ be the favoured theory among physicists and metaphysicians.
136. Researcher /rɪˈsɜː.tʃər/: bên nghiên cứu
E.g: She"s a researcher on a women"s magazine.
137. Bartender /ˈbɑːˌten.dər/: bạn pha chế rượu
E.g: For bartenders, hosts, and kitchen workers, garbage bags were the most difficult resource lớn obtain.
138. Air traffic controller /ˌeə træf.ɪk kənˈtrəʊ.lər/: kiểm soát điều hành viên ko lưu
E.g: She likes aviation but didn"t want lớn fly, so she became an air traffic controller.
139. Bus driver /ˈbʌs ˌdraɪ.vər/: tài xế xe buýt
E.g: The bus driver opened the door và a stream of passengers got out.
140. Xe taxi driver /ˈtæk.si ˌdraɪ.vər/: tài xế taxi
E.g: taxi drivers must pass exams showing that they speak English và understand the area"s geography.
141. Dockworker /ˈdɒkwɜːkər/: công nhân bến tàu
E.g: When just a few dockworkers stop moving cargo, the flow of goods grinds lớn a halt.
142. Web designer /ˈweb dɪˌzaɪ.nər/: Nhà xây đắp web
E.g: Small businesses often cannot afford the costs of consultant website designers.
143. Lecturer /ˈlek.tʃər.ər/: Giảng viên
E.g: He taught kiến thiết for several years as a part-time lecturer, & is a prolific published architectural critic.
144. Teaching assistant /ˈtiː.tʃɪŋ əˌsɪs.tənt/: Trợ giảng
E.g: Teaching assistant are popular jobs for students who are capable of foreign languages.
145. Police officer /pəˈliːs ˌɒf.ɪ.sər/: Sĩ quan tiền cảnh sát
E.g: We cannot think of the fleeing felon rule as the sản phẩm of a rational agreement for mutual benefit between police officer & fleeing suspect.
146. Solicitor /səˈlɪs.ɪ.tər/: núm vấn pháp luật
E.g: My solicitor is drawing up a contract.
147. Politician /ˌpɒl.ɪˈtɪʃ.ən/: bao gồm trị gia
E.g: Several politicians were accused of dispensing favours lớn people who voted for them.
148. Civil servant /ˌsɪv.əl ˈsɜː.vənt/: Công chức
E.g: The pompous impersonality of officialese also, of course, allows the civil servant lớn hide behind the monolithic structure of his organisation.
149. Housewife /ˈhaʊs.waɪf/: Nội chợ
E.g: She"s not the type of person to lớn stay at trang chủ and be a housewife.
150. Translator /trænzˈleɪ.tər/: tín đồ phiên dịch
E.g: He works as a translator & political researcher.
151. Landlord /ˈlænd.lɔːd/: chủ nhà (người cho mướn nhà)
E.g: The landlord had promised khổng lồ redecorate the bedrooms before we moved in.
152. Librarian /laɪˈbreə.ri.ən/: Thủ thư
E.g: We are told that the librarian was among thefirstto render homage.
153. Miner /ˈmaɪ.nər/: Thợ mỏ
E.g: The miners went on strike lớn try to lớn save jobs.
154. Security guard /sɪˈkjʊə.rɪ.ti ˌɡɑːd/: nhân viên cấp dưới bảo vệ
E.g: The home is surrounded by a fence, and a security guard was at the gate every 24 hours.
155. Bookkeeper /ˈbʊkˌkiː.pər/: nhân viên cấp dưới kế toán
E.g: My first job was as a bookkeeper.
156. Bookmaker /ˈbʊkˌmeɪ.kər/: Nhà cái (cá cược)
E.g: The way in which bookmakers pass on the duty to punters is a matter for their commercial judgment.
157. Store detective /ˈstɔː dɪˌtek.tɪv/: nhân viên quan sát khách hàng (ngăn đề phòng hành vi trộm cắp)
E.g: What training is required of a store detective as far as the law is concerned?
158. Travel agent /ˈtræv.əl ˌeɪ.dʒənt/: Đại lý du lịch
E.g: A personal software travel agent should preserve the interests of its client.
159. Carer /ˈkeə.rər/: tín đồ chăm sóc
E.g: The carer can now serve the dying with compassion, deep caring, professional knowledge, và comfort in the presence of the patient.
160. Counsellor /ˈkaʊn.səl.ər/: rứa vấn
E.g: The college now has a counsellor to lớn help students with both personal & work problems.
161. Dental hygienist /ˈden.təl haɪˌdʒiː.nɪst/: chuyên viên vệ sinh răng miệng
E.g: Let us consider first the increase in the number of dental hygienists in most of our dental practices.
162. Blacksmith /ˈblæk.smɪθ/: Thợ rèn
E.g: After comparing accounts with all of his clients the blacksmith treated his clients to food và drink.
163. Groundsman /ˈɡraʊndz.mən/: tín đồ trông coi sân bến bãi (thể thao)
E.g: Amateur clubs have no paid officials, with the exception of a groundsman to lớn look after the pitch.
164. Masseur /mæsˈɜːr/: Nam nhân viên cấp dưới xoa bóp
E.g: to lớn make a living, he started working as a masseur three years ago.
165. Masseuse /mæsˈɜːz/: Nữ nhân viên xoa bóp
E.g: I might mention that fourteen additional masseuses were recently supplied, making an increase of twelve over the establishment.
166. Stonemason /ˈstəʊnˌmeɪ.sən/: Thợ đá
E.g: Or consider the case of an organized trade such as the stonemasons.
167. Tiler /ˈtaɪ.lər/: Thợ lợp ngói
E.g: Can you recommend a good tiler?
168. Tree surgeon /ˈtriː ˌsɜː.dʒən/: siêng gia đảm bảo an toàn thực vật
E.g: A tree surgeon has provided advice on clearance of ivy & other vegetation that covers the castle.
169. Barman /ˈbɑː.mən/: Người bán sản phẩm rong
E.g: It is the public house keeper or barman"s responsibility to lớn make quite certain of the age of the person lớn whom he sells.
170. Barmaid /ˈbɑː.meɪd/: nàng hầu bàn
E.g: It would depend on how good is the barmaid.
171. Bouncer /ˈbaʊn.sər/: đảm bảo quán bar
E.g: A greeter, perhaps the bouncer, confirms that his father has been coming for a week and leaving with the same woman.
172. Newsreader /ˈnjuːzˌriː.dər/: phạt thanh viên
E.g: Yet the newsreader"s solution may also help here.
173. Weather forecaster /ˈweð.ə ˌfɔː.kɑː.stər/: fan dự báo thời tiết
E.g: Economic forecasters are about as reliable as old-fashioned weather forecasters.
174. Magistrate /ˈmædʒ.ɪ.streɪt/: Thẩm phán
E.g: He will appear before the magistrates tomorrow.
175. Private detective /ˌpraɪ.vət dɪˈtek.tɪv/: Thám tử tư
E.g: She hired a private detective khổng lồ find out if her husband was having an affair.
176. Traffic warden /ˈtræf.ɪk ˌwɔː.dən/: Nhân viên kiểm soát và điều hành bãi đỗ xe
E.g: A traffic warden gave me a ticket for parking on a double yellow line.
177. Personal trainer /ˌpɜː.sən.əl ˈtreɪ.nər/: huấn luyện và đào tạo viên cá nhân (thể hình)
E.g: Sandy works out with her personal trainer every week.
178. Footballer /ˈfʊt.bɔː.lər/: cầu thủ nhẵn đá
E.g: The problem itself occurs between real footballers on a field.
179. Sportsman /ˈspɔːts.mən/: vận tải viên
E.g: He"ll be remembered both as a brilliant player và as a true sportsman.
180. Sportswoman /ˈspɔːtsˌwʊm.ən/: con gái vận động viên
E.g: I believe that racism, doping, & the treatment of sportswomen và sportsmen as commodities have left deep scars on the image of fair play.
181. Airman /ˈeə.mən/: bộ đội không quân
E.g: It is a fine collection of flying stories largely compiled from the accounts of the airmen involved.
182. Company /ˈkʌm.pə.ni/: Công ty
E.g: He works for a software company/a company that makes software.
183. Combatant /ˈkɒm.bə.tənt/: Chiến binh/người tham chiến
E.g: The fight generally comes to lớn a quick conclusion when one of the combatants adopts a submissive posture và flees.
184. Commander /kəˈmɑːn.dər/: Chỉ huy
E.g: Demissie allowed his field commanders sufficient freedom of action while demanding full accountability.
185. Commander-in-chief /kəˌmɑːn.dər.ɪnˈtʃiːf/: Tổng tư lệnh
E.g: None of these changes was necessarily congenial khổng lồ the commander-in-chief, for all that he acquiesced in, và even implemented, them.
186. Chief of staff /ˌtʃiːf əv ˈstɑːf/: Chánh văn phòng
E.g: A report to the chief of staff & my chairman resulted in my loss of hospital privileges, & a report khổng lồ the medical board.
187. General staff /ˌdʒen.ər.əl ˈstɑːf/: cỗ tổng tham mưu
E.g: Full powers were given lớn the government & the general staff headquarters respectively.
188. Guerrilla /ɡəˈrɪl.ə/: Du kích
E.g: A small band of guerrillas has blown up a train in the mountains.
189. Major /ˈmeɪ.dʒər/: thiếu hụt tá
E.g: Her father was a major in the Scots Guards.
190. Major general /ˌmeɪ.dʒə ˈdʒen.ər.əl/: thiếu hụt tướng
E.g: Since the appointed day, five major general salary claims have been dealt with.
191. Mercenary /ˈmɜː.sən.ri/: lính đánh thuê
E.g: Case in point - those mercenaries flooding into town.
192. Militia /mɪˈlɪʃ.ə/: Dân quân
E.g: Roadblocks, manned by the local militia or police, are frequently used as tools of tax enforcement.
193. Non-commissioned officer /ˌnɒn.kə.mɪʃ.ənd ˈɒf.ɪ.sər/: Hạ sĩ quan
E.g: Prewitt, you know better than talk back to lớn a non-commissioned officer.
194. Priest /priːst/: Thầy tu
E.g: There is still a ban on women priests in the Catholic Church.
195. Vicar /ˈvɪk.ər/: phụ thân sứ
E.g: We were married by our local vicar.
196. Prostitute /ˈprɒs.tɪ.tʃuːt/: Gái điếm
E.g: She accused him of having phone sex with prostitutes while she was away on business trips.
197. Smuggler /ˈsmʌɡ.lər/: bạn buôn lậu
E.g: An increasing number of migrants are turning lớn smugglers for help.
198. Stripper /ˈstrɪp.ər/: Vữ nữ thoát y
E.g: All the dividend strippers must be laughing up their sleeves at the moment.
199. Archaeologist /ˌɑː.kiˈɒl.ə.dʒɪst/: nhà khảo cổ học
E.g: A team of archaeologists are working on a previously undisturbed area of the abbey grounds.
200. Property developer /ˈprɒp.ə.ti dɪˌvel.ə.pər/: Nhà cải tiến và phát triển bất cồn sản
E.g: Let us suppose that it had been not a borough council, but a property developer.
201. Refuse collector /ˈref.juːs kəˌlek.tər/: Nhân viên lau chùi môi trường
E.g: Is he seriously suggesting that a refuse collector employed by a private company today earns less than a refuse collector in 1979?
202. Surveyor /səˈveɪ.ər/: điều hành và kiểm soát viên
E.g: This is a guide khổng lồ what qualifications khổng lồ look for when you are hiring a land surveyor.
203. Undertaker /ˈʌn.dəˌteɪ.kər/: bạn làm quá trình khâm liệm
E.g: It looks as though the tác giả sees himself as a kind of academic undertaker, devoting himself to the interment of bodies of thought.
204. Athlete /ˈæθ.liːt/: tải viên
E.g: He became a professional athlete at the age of 16.
205. Foreman /ˈfɔː.mən/: quản đốc
E.g: After four years on the job, he was promoted lớn foreman.
206. Maid /meɪd/: Hầu gái
E.g: In the beach resort, the apartments and villas have daily maid service.
207. Manicurist /ˈmæn.ɪ.kjʊə.rɪst/: Thợ làm móng tay
E.g: Again, if it is desirable khổng lồ license manicurists and to restrict their operation, it ought lớn be done by national legislation.
208. Professor /prəˈfes.ər/: Giáo sư
E.g: After a talk given by a distinguished professor, a student from the audience takes a few pictures of the speaker.
209. Shipbuilder /ˈʃɪpˌbɪl.dər/: Thợ đóng tàu
E.g: The whole fleet was built by a leading Italian shipbuilder.
210. Drummer /ˈdrʌm.ər/: Tay trống
E.g: The drummer with The Band.
211. Guitarist /ɡɪˈtɑː.rɪst/: nghệ sỹ guitar
E.g: Throughout the video, the band"s guitarist is seen lớn be playing.
212. Pianist /ˈpiː.ən.ɪst/: nghệ sĩ piano
E.g: The pianist is encouraged to lớn experiment with the timing with chunks of 30 seconds of music lớn determine how the piano part flows.
213. Violinist /ˌvaɪəˈlɪn.ɪst/: người nghệ sỹ vĩ cầm
E.g: He shows how violinists & other string players held their instruments và their bows.
214. Hunter /ˈhʌn.tər/: Thợ săn
E.g: He was an avid hunter, and this was reflected in his artistic work.
215. Jeweler /ˈdʒuː.ə.lɚ/: Thợ kim hoàn
E.g: Jewelry trade publications advise jewelers to lớn present minute surface scratches (which they term patina) as a desirable feature.
216. Locksmith /ˈlɒk.smɪθ/: Thợ khóa
E.g: But in the process the safebreakers turned the locksmiths into the aristocracy of science.
217. Seamstress /ˈsiːm.strəs/: Thợ may
E.g: His wife supplemented their income by working as a seamstress.
218. Diver /ˈdaɪ.vər/: Thợ lặn
E.g: He was a diver on a North Sea oil rig.
219. Garbage collector /ˈɡɑː.bɪdʒ kəˌlek.tər/: người thu gom rác
E.g: Your garbage collector may not accept a used computer as trash.
220. Realtor /ˈrɪəl.tər/: Môi giới công ty đất
E.g: The conference attracted more than 400 local architects, developers, and Realtors.
221. Retiree /rɪˌtaɪəˈriː/: fan về hưu
E.g: The neighborhood is a mixture of retirees and single professionals.
222. Shipper /ˈʃɪp.ər/: fan giao hàng
E.g: The a priori notion that packers và shippers were more likely khổng lồ be producer-handlers did not bear out in the analysis.
223. Stuntman /ˈstʌnt.mæn/: Diễn viên đóng thế
E.g: Farmer remade many times the scene with her galloping horse và finally succeeded; however, the dangerous scenes were performed by a stuntman.
224. Bank manager /ˈbæŋk ˌmæn.ɪ.dʒər/: thống trị ngân hàng
E.g: In the past bank managers knew most of their customers by name.
225. Custodian /kʌsˈtəʊ.di.ən/: bạn giám hộ
E.g: She sees herself as a custodian of the public"s morals.
226. Attendant /əˈten.dənt/: ship hàng phòng
E.g: The Prince was followed by his attendants.
227. Mail carrier /ˈmeɪl ˌkær.i.ər/: bạn đưa thư
E.g: Davey worked four years as postmaster and mail carrier before becoming an insurance và real estate agent.
228. Managing director /ˌmæn.ɪdʒ.ɪŋ daɪˈrek.tər/: Giám độc điều hành
E.g: He is the managing director of a cosmetics firm.
229. Physician assistant /fɪˌzɪʃ.ən əˈsɪs.tənt/: Trợ lý bác bỏ sĩ
E.g: Physician assistants train to lớn work in settings such as hospitals, clinics and other types of health facilities or virtually via telemedicine services.
230. Physical therapist /ˌfɪz.ɪ.kəl ˈθer.ə.pɪst/: bên trị liệu đồ dùng lý
E.g: The sessions were led by a psychiatrist or psychologist and cofacilitated by a nurse, physical therapist, chaplain, or social worker.
231. Retired /rɪˈtaɪəd/: nghỉ hưu
E.g: Both my parents are retired.
232. Sanitation worker /sæn.ɪˈteɪ.ʃən ˌwɜː.kər/: công nhân vệ sinh
E.g: A municipal sanitation worker lost his hand in the blast.
233. Self-employed /ˌself.ɪmˈplɔɪd/: Tự kinh doanh
E.g: vị you pay less tax if you"re self-employed?
234. Cửa hàng assistant /ˈʃɒp əˌsɪs.tənt/: nhân viên bán hàng
E.g: We"ll need lớn talk to lớn the seller and see if they"ll accept your bid on the house.
235. Technician /tekˈnɪʃ.ən/: kỹ thuật viên
E.g: Rehabilitation technicians are based in some hospitals providing a network of trained staff throughout the country with some responsibility for disability.
236. Telemarketer /ˈtelɪˌmɑːkɪtər/: người tiếp thị qua năng lượng điện thoại
E.g: Telemarketers have to lớn be careful not to lớn invade their customers" privacy.
237. Unemployed /ˌʌn.ɪmˈplɔɪd/: Thất nghiệp
E.g: He"s been unemployed for over a year.
238. Policewoman /pəˈliːsˌwʊm.ən/: thiếu phụ cảnh sát
E.g: Regional differences were exposed at national và district meetings of policewomen.
239. Veterinary surgeon /ˌvet.ər.ɪ.nər.i ˈsɜː.dʒən/: chưng sĩ phẫu thuật thú ý
E.g: These are matters about which a veterinary surgeon, although expert in his own line, is not likely khổng lồ be at all knowledgeable.
240. Housekeeper /ˈhaʊsˌkiː.pər/: người giữ nhà
E.g: The productive value (product utility) of trang chủ production may best be estimated by taking the wage rate of a professional housekeeper.
241. Job /dʒɒb/: câu hỏi làm
E.g: Hundreds of workers could thảm bại their jobs.
Trên đây là 241 trường đoản cú vựng giờ Anh về nghề nghiệp thường xuyên sử dụng. Nếu như khách hàng có phần lớn từ vựng bổ sung nào khác thì tất cả thể phản hồi xuống phía dưới để cho mọi fan cùng biết nhé!
Bên cạnh đó, các bạn cùng bài viết liên quan lượng từ vựng giờ Anh thịnh hành hay chạm chán nhất nhằm áp dụng thêm vào cho các bài bác thi của mình nha.