Nối tiếp nội dung lý thuyết kết cấu 12 thì tiếng Anh cơ bản, cunhanlienket.com xin được gửi đến bạn gọi 11 bài xích tập về các thì trong giờ đồng hồ Anh có đáp án dưới đây. Tài liệu bài tập tổng hợp những thì giờ Anh gồm đáp án phía trong bộ đề ôn tập Ngữ pháp giờ đồng hồ Anh cơ bạn dạng với các dạng bài xích tập phân tách thì tổng đúng theo giúp những em học viên vận dụng những kỹ năng đã học tập hiệu quả. Mời thầy cô, quý bố mẹ và các em học viên tham khảo, download bài tập hiệu quả.
Bạn đang xem: Bài tập tiếng anh 12 có đáp án
I. Tổng hợp bài tập về những thì trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
Exercise 1. Bài tập thì lúc này đơn - Điền dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc
1. She always ______delicious meals. (make)
2. Tome______eggs. (not eat)
3. They______(do) the homework on Sunday.
4. He ______ a new T-shirt today. (buy)
5. My mom ______ shopping every week. (go)
6. ______Duong and Hoa ______ khổng lồ work by bus every day? (go)
7. _____ your parents ______with your decision? (agree)
8. My sister ______ her hair every day (wash)
9. Police ______ robbers (catch)
Exercise 2. Bài xích tập thì hiện nay tại tiếp nối - Viết câu sau đây ở thì HTTD.
1. My/ dad/ water/ some plants/ the/ garden.
2. My/ mom/ clean/ floor/.
3. Mary/ have/ lunch/ her/ friends/ a/ restaurant.
4. They/ ask/ a/ man/ about/ the/ way/ the/ railway/ station.
5. My/ student/ draw/ a/ beautiful/ picture
Exercise 3. Bài tập thì hiện nay tại kết thúc - phân tách động từ trong ngoặc.
1. They ______a new lamp. (buy)
2. We ______our holiday yet. (not/ plan)
3. He just ______ out for 2 hours (go)
4. I ______ my plan (not/finish)
5. ______ you ______ this lesson yet? ( learn)
EXERCISE 4: Use the correct size of verbs in brackets.
1. In all the world, there (be) __________ only 14 mountains that (reach) __________above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) __________ lớn see his parents.
3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) __________for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) __________ in an airplane, & he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) ____________ the job.
6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip khổng lồ California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be) __________ too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend) __________ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) __________class.
9. Tomorrow I"m going to lớn leave for home. When I (arrive) __________at the airport, Mary (wait) __________ for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By last year, she (live) __________on this earth for 55 years .
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) __________to Mary"s party, everyone already (arrive) __________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) __________ you in July. By the time I (see) __________ you , I (graduate) __________.
13. I (visit) __________ my uncle"s home regularly when I (be) __________ a child.
14. That book (be) __________ on the table for weeks. You (not read) __________ it yet ?
15. David (wash) __________ his hands. He just (repair) __________ the TV set.
16. You (be) __________here before? Yes, I (spend) __________ my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet) __________ him. We don"t know what he (look) __________ like.
18. The oto (be) __________ ready for him by the time he (come) __________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find) __________that she just (leave) __________a few minutes before.
20. When we (arrive) __________ in London tonight, it probably (rain) __________.
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can"t vị anything until it (stop) __________
22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power nguồn (fail) __________.
23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.
24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.
25. Half way to lớn the office Paul (turn) __________round & (go) __________back trang chủ because he (forget) __________to turn the gas off.
26. London (change) __________a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.
27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window
28. He used lớn talk lớn us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.
29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.
30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.
31. When we (be) __________ at school we all (study) __________Latin.
32. When I (meet) __________ him , he (work) __________as a waiter for a year.
33. After he (finish) __________ breakfast he (sit) __________down khổng lồ write some letters.
34. She (have) __________a hard life, but she"s always smiling.
35. I think Jim (be) __________ out of town.
EXERCISE 5: Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. When I last saw him, he _____ in London.
A. Has lived
B. Is living
C. Was living
D. Has been living
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. Don’t see
B. Haven’t seen
C. Didn’t see
D. Hadn’t seen
3. The train ______ half an hour ago.
A. Has been leaving
C. Has left
D. Had left
4. Jack ______ the door.
A. Has just painted
C. Will have painted
5. My sister ________ for you since yesterday.
A. Is looking
B. Was looking
C. Has been looking
6. I ______ Texas State University now.
A. Am attending
C. Was attending
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________.
A. Ten years ago
B. Since ten years
C. For ten years ago
D. For ten years
8. Christopher Columbus _______ American more than 500 years ago.
B. Has discovered
C. Had discovered
D. Had been discovering
9. He fell down when he ______ towards the church.
C. Was running
D. Had run
10. We _______ there when our father died.
A. Still lived
B. Lived still
C. Was still lived
D. Was still living
11. They ______ table tennis when their father comes back home.
A. Will play
B. Will be playing
D. Would play
12. By Christmas, I _______ for Mr. Smith for six years.
A. Will have been working
B. Will work
C. Have been working
D. Will be working
13. I _______ in the room right now
A. Am being
B. Was being
C. Have been being
14. I ______ to thành phố new york three times this year.
A. Have been
D. Had been
15. I’ll come & see you before I _______ for the States.
B. Will leave
C. Have left
D. Shall leave
16. The little girl asked what _______ lớn her friend.
A. Has happened
C. Had happened
D. Would have been happened
17. John ______ a book when I saw him.
A. Is reading
C. Was reading
18. He said he _______ return later.
D. Would be
19. Jack ________ the door.
A. Has just opened
C. Have opened
20. I have been waiting for you ______ .
A. Since early morning
B. Since 9 a.m
C. For two hours
D. All are correct
21. Almost everyone _______ for home by the time we arrived.
D. Had left
22. By the age of 25, he ______ two famous novels.
C. Has written
D. Had written
23. When her husband was in the army, Mary ______ to lớn him twice a week
A. Was reading
C. Was written
D. Had written
24. I couldn’t cut the grass because the lawn mower ______ a few days previously.
A. Broke down
B. Has been broken
C. Had broken down
D. Breaks down
25. I have never played badminton before. This is the first time I _____ khổng lồ play.
C. Have tried
D. Am trying
26. Since _______, I have heard nothing from him.
A. He had left
B. He left
C. He has left
D. He was left
27. After I _______ lunch, I looked for my bag.
B. Had had
C. Have has
D. Have had
28. By the end of next year, George _______ English for two years.
A. Will have learned
B. Will learn
C. Has learned
D. Would learn
29. The man got out of the car, ________ round to the back & opened the book.
30. Henry _______ into the restaurant when the writer was having dinner.
A. Was going
C. Has gone
D. Did go
31. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ______ dinner.
C. Will finish
32. I will be glad if he _______ with us.
A. Had gone
B. Did go
33 Ask her to lớn come và see me when she _______ her work.
B. Has finished
34. Turn off the gas. Don’t you see that the kettle ________ ?
C. Is boiling
35. Tom & Mary ______ for Vietnam tomorrow.
B. Are leaving
D. Are left
36. He always ________ for a walk in the evening.
B. Is going
37. Her brother ______ in Canada at present.
C. Is working
38. I ______ to lớn the same barber since last year.
A. Am going
B. Have been going
D. Had gone
39. Her father ______ when she was a small girl.
C. Has died
D. Had died
40. Last week, my professor promised that he ________ today.
A. Would come
B. Will come
EXERCISE 6: Choose the underlined part in each sentence (A, B,C, or D ) that needs correcting
1. After Mrs. Wang had returned (A) lớn her house (B) from work (C), she was cooking (D) dinner.
2. Jimmy threw (A) the ball high (B) in the air, & Betty catching (C) it when (D) it came down.
3. Linda has worn (A) her new yellow (B) dress only once (C) since she buys (D) it.
4. Last week Mark told (A) me that he go (B)t very bored with his present job & is looking (C) for a new on (D)e.
5. Having (A) fed the dog, he was sat (B) down lớn (C) his own (D) meal.
6. When I turned on my computer, I was shocked (A) lớn find (B) some junk mail, và (C) I delete (D) it all.
7. They are going lớn have khổng lồ (A) leave soon (B) và so vị (C) we (D).
8. The boss khủng laughed when the secretary has told (A) him that she really (B) needed (C) a pay (D) rise.
9. The telephone rang several times (A) and then (B) stop (C) before I could (D) answer it.
10. Debbie, whose father (A) is an excellent tennis player(B), has been (C) playing tennis since (D) ten years.
11. I have seen (A) lots(B) of interesting (C) places when I went (D) on holiday last summer.
12. When my mèo heard (A) a noise in the bushes, she stopped moving (B) & listen (C) intently (D).
13. I think (A) it’s time you change (B) your way of (C) living (D).
14. Roger felt the outside (A) of his pocket khổng lồ make (B) sure his (C) wallet is still (D) there.
15. When I’m shopping (A) in the supermarket, I ran into (B) an old friend who I hadn’t met (C) for (D) five years.
16. The police (A) arrested the man while (B) he is having (C) dinner in (D) a restaurant.
17. Peter and Wendy first (A) met in 2006 (B), và they are (C) married for three years now (D).
18. Some (A) people are believing (B) there is life on (C) other (D) planets.
19. Recently, the island of Hawaii (A) had been (B) the subject of intensive research (C) on the occurrence (D) of earthquakes.
20. Every morning, the sun shines (A) in my bedroom window (B) and waking (C) me up (D).
21. The man died as (A) a result of falling (B) asleep (C) while he drives (D).
22. I haven’t finished (A) the report yet (B),but by the time you return (C) I will certainly complete (D) it.
23. Caroline has worn (A) her new yellow (B) dress only once (C) since she buys (D) it.
24. We’ll be cycled (A) to Hoa’s village (B) at (C) this time next (D) Sunday.
25. What will (A) you vị (B) when (C) your friends won’t come (D) ?
26. Someone was knocking (A) at the door (B) when I was doing (C) the washing up (D).
27. My friend didn’t drink (A) any (B) beer since we came (C) lớn live here (D).
28. We have written (A)to each other (B) when (C) we were (D) in primary school.
29. After (A) breakfast, I‘m gone (B) lớn walk lớn (C) school with (D) my friends.
30. Did (A) he go khổng lồ (B) the pop concert next weekend (C) for a change (D)?
EXERCISE 7: Choose the correct sentence among A, B, C or D which has the same meaning as the given one.
1. Eight years ago we started writing to each other.
A. We have rarely written to lớn each other for eight years.
B. Eight years is a long time for us lớn write to each other.
C. We wrote to lớn each other eight years ago.
D. We have been writing lớn each other for eight years.
2. The boy was so lazy that he couldn"t stay up late lớn learn his lessons.
A. The boy was lazy enough not to lớn stay up late to lớn learn his lessons.
B. The boy was too lazy khổng lồ stay up late khổng lồ learn his lessons.
C. The boy was lazy enough but he stayed up late to learn his lessons.
D. The boy was lazy enough khổng lồ stay up late khổng lồ learn his lessons.
3. My father is tired of seeing any violent films.
A. My father hasn"t seen a violent film.
B. My father has enjoyed all the violent films he has ever seen.
C. My father is worried about missing the next violent film.
D. My father never wants khổng lồ see another violent film.
4. As soon as he waved his hand, she turned away.
A. He saw her turn away and he waved his hand.
B. No sooner had he waved his hand than she turned away.
C. She turned away because he waved his hand too early.
D. Although she turned away, he waved his hand.
5. John wishes he had remembered lớn send Mary a Christmas card.
A. John regrets not khổng lồ send Mary a Christmas card.
B. John regrets forgetting not lớn send Mary a Christmas card.
C. John regrets not remembering sending Mary a Christmas card.
D. John regrets forgetting lớn send Mary a Christmas card.
6. My father hasn"t smoked cigarettes for a month.
A. It"s a month since my father last smoked cigarettes.
B. It"s a month ago that my father smoked cigarettes.
C. It"s a month that my father hasn"t smoked cigarettes.
D. It"s a cigarette that my father smoked a month ago.
7. Having finished their work, the workers expected to lớn be paid.
A. The workers expected khổng lồ be paid because they had finished their work.
B. Having their work finishing, the workers expected to be paid.
C. Having expected to be paid, the workers finished their work.
D. Having been finished their work, the workers expected to be paid.
8. Mr. Brown bought this car five years ago.
A. Mr. Brown started lớn buy this oto for five years.
B. It has been five years when Mr. Brown has bought this car.
C. Mr. Brown has had this car for five years .
D. It is five years ago since Mr. Brown has bought this car.
9. John used khổng lồ write home once a week when he was abroad.
A. John doesn"t write trang chủ once a week any longer.
B. John enjoyed being written home every week when he was abroad.
C. John never forgot to lớn write a weekly letter home when he was abroad.
D. When he was abroad he remembered lớn write trang chủ every week.
10. I haven"t enjoyed myself so much for years.
A. It"s years since I enjoyed myself so much.
B. It"s years since I have enjoyed myself so much.
C. It was years since I had enjoyed myself so much.
D. It has been years since I have enjoyed myself so much.
EXERCISE 8: Give the correct khung of the word in brackets.
1. He went lớn his house, lied down on the bed, & (sleep) ……………… right away.
2. I (buy) ……………… the ticket yesterday. I am (go) ……………… Dalat tomorrow.
3. Tim (attend) ……………… the meeting at school at the moment.
4. He (have not) ……………… English for 2 years.
5. Our class (start) ……………… at 9am.
6. I always (brush) ……………… my teeth before I go khổng lồ bed.
7. I (study) ……………… English since I was 21.
8. He was listening khổng lồ music when his trùm cuối (come) ……………… yesterday.
9. I (have do) ……………… all the homework all afternoon.
10. I (be) ……………… a student.
11. She (wait) ……………… you for all day.
12. He wasn’t working when his trùm cuối (call) ……………… him yesterday.
13. She (be) ……………… at her boyfriend’s house yesterday morning.
14. I (talk) ……………… lớn my father at the moment.
15. We (be) ……………… in Nhatrang on their summer holiday last year.
16. The sun (rise) ……………… in the east.
17. He (meet) ……………… his old friend near his house yesterday.
18. The World Cup (take place) ……………… every four years.
19. They (play) ……………… in the garden at 4 pm yesterday.
20. She was watching a picture while her mother (cook) ……………… soup.
21. They (play) ……………… now.
22. Anne was riding her bike to school when Peter (see) ……………… her yesterday.
Exercise 9. Khoanh vào lời giải đúng.
1. He fell down when he …………towards the church.
A. Run B. Runs C. Was running D. Had run
2. The train …………. Half an hour ago.
A. Has been leaving B. Left C. Has left D. Had left
3. He has been selling motorcycles……………..
A. Ten years ago B. Since ten years C. For ten years ago D. For ten years.
4. I ……..Texas State University now.
A. Am attending B. Attend C. Was attending D. Attended.
5. The little girl asked what ……… lớn her friend.
A. Has happened B. Happened C. Had happened D. Would have been happened.
6. John ……… a book when I saw him.
A. Is reading B. Read C. Was reading D. Reading
7. I………….to thành phố new york three times this year.
A. Have been B. Was C. Were D. Had been
8. I will come và see you before I………….for America.
A. Leave B. Will leave C. Have left D. Shall leave
9. I have never played badminton before. This is the first time I ……… lớn play.
A. Try B. Tried C. Have tried D. Am trying
10. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he ……….. Dinner.
A. Finish B. Finishes C. Will finish D. Finishing
11. When I met him , he ……. As a waiter for a year.
A.had been working B. Worked C. Have worked D. Work.
12. I………….the dishwasher on when heard the shot.
A. Am turning B. Were turning C. Was turning D. Turned
13. There was a time when watching TV really……………family entertainment.
A. Were B. Was C. Had been D. Is
14. The Olympic Games…………every four years.
A. Take place B. Takes place C. Took place D. Is taking place.
15. …………….you go to the dentist?
A. How often are B. How often vị C. How often does D. How are
16. By the kết thúc of next year, Kelvin ………English for two years.
A. Will have learned B. Will learn C. Has learned D. Would learn.
17. By the age of 25, he …….. Two famous novels.
A. Wrote B. Writes C. Has written D. Had written
18. I think the weather……………nice later.
A. Will be B. Be C. Had D. Has been
Exercise 10. Supply the correct tense
1. They (just decide)…………………. That they (undertake)…………………. The job.
2. We (go)…………………. Lớn the theatre last night.
3. He usually (write)…………………. In green ink.
4. She (play)…………………. The piano when our guests (arrive)…………………. Last night.
5. I (come)…………………. As soon as my work is finished. (You be)…………………. Ready?
6. Where (you go)…………………. For your holiday last year?
7. I (not leave)…………………. Paris since we (go)…………………. Khổng lồ Dieppe three years ago.
8. My mother (come)…………………. To stay with us next weekend.
9. We (meet)…………………. Only yesterday and (already decide)…………………. To lớn get married.
10. We (not live)…………………. In England for the last two months.
11. I (lose)…………………. My keys. I cannot remember where I last (see)…………………. Them.
12. Wherever you (go)…………………. To lớn town nowadays, you (spend)…………………. A lot of money.
13. When I last (stay)…………………. In Cairo, I (ride)…………………. To the Pyramids on a camel that my friend (borrow)…………………. The day before.
14. I (finish)…………………. The book before my next birthday.
15. He (walk)…………………. Very quickly when I (meet)…………………. Him yesterday.
Exercise 11. Choose the correct answer.
1. My friend_____________ to lớn the museum last weekend.
A. Goes B. Went C. Had gone D. Have gone
2. Thu & Lan______________ close friends for years.
A. Are B. Were C. Had been D. Have been
3. Our Singaporean friends_______________ lớn visit our school last year.
A. Is coming B. Come C. Came D. Have come
4. We_____________ Malaysia last summer.
A. Visited B. Were visiting C. Are visiting D. Have visited
5. The students used to______________ football in that stadium.
A. Played B. Play C. Playing D. Are playing
6. Her parents want him_______________ some good books khổng lồ read.
A. To choose B. Choose C. Chose D. Choosing
7. Would you like_____________ and visit my country?
A. Come B. Coming C. Lớn come D. Came
8. The children______________ their parents for a long time.
A. Didn’t see B. Haven’t seen C. Don’t see D. Haven’t see
9. I và Kenny____________ friends since I____________ Singapore.
A. Are-visit B. Were-visited C. Have been-visited D. Were-have visited
10. My children are lucky_____________ the chance to visit the capital again.
A. Have B. Having C. Are having D. Khổng lồ have
11. The children enjoy______________ with their friends through computers.
A. To chat B. Chat C. Chatting D. Chatted
12. Her father used to_______________ abroad for his business.
A. Travelling B. Travelled C. Travel D. Is travelling
13. The kids_____________ that show before.
A. Didn’t see B. Don’t see C. Aren’t seeing D. Haven’t seen
14. How often______________ you______________ sports? –Twice a week.
A. Did-play B. Have-waited C. Do-play D. Did-played
15. How long_______________ you_____________ for me?-For an hour.
A. Did-waited B. Do-wait C. Have-waited D. Have-wait
16. Since the worldwide recession of the 1990’s, the sail of jeans __________ growing.
A. Stopped B. Was stopped C. Was stopping D. Has stopped
17. Tidal waves_______________ the result of an abrupt shift in the underwater movement of the Earth.